Monday 1 June 2015

Rainbow clouds!

Hello Friends!
Its good to be back! For a month I have been facing problems with my internet connection. Still it is not working properly but I had to share my newest creation with you all lovely people and I did despite slow connection !!
So here is my DT creation for Catchy Challenges! The theme is inspired by the picture given below:
And here is my interpretation on this theme:


To start, I took a watercolor white cardstock panel and inked it up with four different distress ink colors in rainbow order . I cut a vellum panel (same size as the cardstock panel) and  I adhered the vellum over the top of the inked panel and just look at how the vellum really softens those ink colors!
Then I diecut a tag and using my cloud stencil and background image using same distress inks to make the cute little clouds! Then added some raindrops and applied glossy accent for a real look! The sentiment is embossed on a snippet of vellum and I adhered an umbrella sticker on it! Isn't it a cute creation to make anyone smile.......
And I added few Sparkling Clear sequins for raindrops and a grey colored twine from Tim Holtz.
I hope u like my creation!
Supplies used:
Kraft CS and water color CS
Distress inks-Picked raspberry, dried marigold, mustard seed and tumbled glass
Nellie's Tags4 and Scalloped Border from WPlus9
Raindrops and sentiment from a-muse studio, Prima marketing item no-575854
Cloud stencil from Memory box
Pattern Paper from Recollections


I would like to participate in the following challenges:
 http://curtaincallchallenge.blogspot.in/

http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.in/2015/05/pixies-snippets-playground-weeks-178.html
http://withoutwordschallenge.blogspot.in/
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.in/
http://joannamunster.com/2015/05/15/ibsic-94/-inspired by colors
http://stampedblessings.com/2015/05/amusing-challenge-anything-goes-19/







10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vinita love the work you made :) Good luck with your internet connection!
Hugs Chantal

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is very pretty, Vinita! I like the background you made, such pretty colours! I love how you made the clouds - so clever to use the background stamp and stencil! The raindrops and umbrella are adorable! Hope your internet connection improves soon!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the clouds!! They look amazing!! The sentiment is awesome!! What a fabulous project this is!! I hope all the problems with your internet connection are fixed soon. Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Di said...

Hi Vinita! Lovely to see you in the Playground again! LOVE your card, some wonderful ideas and techniques here!

Hugs

Di xx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty a lovely tag great design hope your internet is working very soon love and hugs Carole x

Mynn xx said...

What a super fun creation! I LOVE your use of colors, and I adore the fun shine and texture! Thank you for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fun card - love your tag~

Monika Reeck said...

Vinita I miss your creation
hope the internet will be more and more better at your home
and this is soo sweeet love the tag idea and that cute clouds in another color than normally
clever add of that glossy accent and love that umbrella too
Gorgeous made my friend
miss your visit Vinita
hugs, Monika

Deepti Stephens said...

Beautiful card Vinita.. :)

Garner said...

Nice post!