Saturday 19 September 2015

Happy Friends

Hello!
Good Morning!
 Hope all of you enjoying your weekend! I was super busy in my crafting room yesterday as Today is the last day to enter in an amazing, filled with fun and inspiring contest Hosted by a very talented crafter,designer and owner of MFT "Susan"!!!!! I just wanted to thank her for this great opportunity to challenge myself and tried some techniques and tricks in a different way because I haven't any stamp but I have some dies and a stencil in my stash!!!!
So Here is my first attempt using MFT products:
I enjoyed to create this design! The base is a green colored snippet. And I adhered lots of fringes on the base and die cut the sentiment 2 times. Popped it up and applied perfect pearls on the top layer and added some splatters too!
A closer view: And guys these enamel dots are handmade without spending money!!!! Isn't it amazing!!!! OK! its very easy. Took a pack of bindi and add glossy accent over those bindi of any sizes, Voila done!!!!!! I have learnt this technique at Crafter Corners blog post. They put Mod podge Dimensional Magic on bindi, but I don't have this so I tried the technique using glossy accent and finally I got the same result!!!
Supplies used:
Snippets of Green, Brown and Blue Card stock & Pattern paper from Jags, Fringe Scissor, Die-namics stitched scalloped edges and Accent it Celebrate dies, Pattern paper from, Perfect Pearl-Silver, Glossy accent, Friends label sticker from Porta craft, Bindi from my stash( used as enamel dots)
I would love to enter it in following challenges:
  http://mftstamps.com/blog/card-design-superstar/#
   http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-die-crazy-2/#                        http://dianamlarson.blogspot.in/2015/09/dlart-thankful-thursday-september-linky.html        


6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Vinita, I got to see all of your cards and they are all beautiful! So many gorgeous layers here - well done! Wishing you the best of luck in the Superstar contest! You are a Superstar! Enjoy your weekend and Happy Crafting!

Lisa said...

What a creative card!! I love the fringe!! The scalloped edges are so fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along with the DL.ART Thankful Thursday!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
DL.ART DT Member

Monika Reeck said...

Wow you posted 5 cards in a day ok I want to say this is so original and so creative my friend
love the row of that scallop
wish you luck on all the challenge and please visit me again sweet friend
I miss your encouragement
now Jump to your other card..
hugs, Monika

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great scallop layers! Thanks for joining us over at DL ART! DT member DL.ART Carri~Abusybee
My Blog!

Caryn said...

Oh I love how you treated the scallops - very creative.
Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Gail said...

Wow! That looks like work - nice creation you made with those layers! Thank you so much for linking up at DL September Linky Challenge - we hope to see more of your work in the future - best wishes on the win! Gail DT